AGM CPVC Pipes and Fittings
Imported from Saudi Arabia,
Chlorinated Poly vinyl Chloride (CPVC)
This is a Thermoplastic piping material which can be used for higher temperature applications.
it is a special Polymer with a higher glass transition point, which means advantages over regular UPVC Pipes & Fittings.
Saudi AGM CPVC pipes for HOT WATER SUPPLY are manufactured in inch dimensions from 1/2″ to 2″
AGM cpvc pipes, Sch-80 are manufactured according to ASTM F-441 specifications.
These pipes are normally available in standard lengths of 6 meters. Other Lengths can be made available in plain spigot pipes produced in light grey color.
AGM CPVC Features
- CPVC Pipes sch-80 according to ASTM F-441, ranging from 1/2″ to 2″.
- CPVC fittings Sch-80 as per ASTM F-439, ranging from 1/2″ to 2″.
- CPVC Threaded Fittings as per ASTM F-437, ranging from 1/2″ to 2″
- Hot water Supply Application
- CPVC retains its mechanical strength at higher temperatures Maximum 93 degree Celsius
- Pipes length in 6 Meter
CPVC FITTINGS Sch-80 (as per F-437 / F-439)
CPVC SOLVENT & CLEANER