AGM UPVC Pipes and fittings
Imported from Saudia Arabia
is the Pioneer and complete UPVC system for Cold water, Drain, Sewer and Ventilation installation.
UPVC Pipes according to ASTM D-1785 ranging from 1/2″ to 8″.
UPVC Pipes according to ASTM D-2241 SDR Series from 1/2 to 8″.
UPVC fittings according to ASTM D-2466 / D-2665 from 1/2 to 8″.
- Water Supply, Irrigation, Waste & Ventilation, Drainage & Sewer System.
- High Rise Buildings
- Multi story Apartments
- other potable Installations.
Civil Construction Works.
Sewerage & Water Treatment Plants.
Electricity, Telephone & Water Dept. for underground Ducts/Pipes
Warning Tapes for all projects (e.g., Telephones, Sewerage, Storm
Water, High Voltage Electricity etc.) printing on tapes done as per
customers’ requirement and warning tape in different width and
AGM UPVC system bear 59c temprature .
for both High rise and houses construction is 50 years.
available from 1/2″ to 8″ Dia with complete range of Plumbing requirements.
. IMPACT TEST.
· PRESSURE TEST.
· HEAT REVERSION TEST.
· FLATTENING TEST.
· WATER ABSORBTION TEST.
· METHYLENE CHLORIDE TEST.
· OPACITY TEST.
· VISUAL APPEARANCE.
· DIMENSION CHECKING.
· PIPE WEIGHING.
• All water & sewage authority – in KSA.
• Communication Organization – in UAE.
• Ministry of water – in Pakistan.
• Ministry of water – in Syria.
• Sudan Telecommunication Company (SUDATEL) – in Sudan.
• Tuchka Project – in Egypt.
• Ministry of Communication of Yemen.
• Ministry of Agriculture & Irrigation Republic of Yemen.
. Military of King Abdul Aziz City – in Tabuk.
. Military of King Faisal City – in Khames Mushait.
· Project of pipes for supplying of water to pilgrims – in Makah.
· Project for supplying water to pilgrims in Mena tents.
· Project of National Guard.
· Project of ALMORJAN Constructions.
· Project of King Abdul Aziz University.
· Project of ALSAUARY
· Project of OAM ALQURAA University.
· Ministry of Saudi Telecommunications and Posts.
· Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation.
. Ministry of Electricity and Energy.
. Saudi Oger Projects.
. Ministry of Defence KSA
. King Abdulla Economic City